Write For Us
We are a very prominent blog in Zimbabwe, we create content that is aimed at creative industry professionals and we are looking for guest writers / contributors. This is an opportunity for you to give back to the community and also get exposure to 20,000+ people that visit our website on a monthly basis. Our goal is to provide professionals with quality articles and tutorials on a daily basis.
- Your article will be featured for our entire community which comprises of our direct visitors, facebook followers, twitter and google+ fans.
- You receive an about the author profile (You can promote your own portfolio, website, along with your biography.)
- You’ll be giving back to the community.
- You get publicity
What we need from you:
- Full Name / First Name: depending what you prefer to be known as.
- Web site URL: you don’t have to have a website, you can link to your twitter or any other social media account
- Bio: a short piece of text describing who you are and what you do.
- A picture for your profile
- The article must be written in English.
- The article must be professional and have minimal typographical/grammatical mistakes. Minor mistakes will be fixed by our staff. Poorly written articles will be rejected.
- The article must match the quality of other posts on the site.
- The article must be appropriate for any demographic.
- The article must relate to one of the following topics: Art, Design, Photography, Film, Video Editing, Programming, Web, Music, Business, Productivity, Fonts, Photoshop, Freelancing, Self-Development, WordPress, Joomla, Inspiration, Plugins, SEO, Social Media and Tools. These are the primary categories we use if you have any other field you feel we should be covering submit it for consideration.
Do I get paid?
At the moment, we can only give recognition for our contributors. But we hope that we can provide a budget to start paying our Authors later on. If you want to offer us an article, freebie or tutorial, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are open for suggestions and we will credit you fully.
Still interested? Excellent! Use the form below to pitch your article or tutorial so we can let you know if it’s what we’re looking for. If you have a finished article or tutorial, take the following steps:
- Send an email containing your name, email, author information and website.
- We will reply with confirmation, and we will notify you when the post goes live.
- Send your article in Word or pages format and attach pictures if available.
Send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org